Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gonna give it a Whirl !

I decided it was about time I figure out how to blog...Usually by the time I figure out how to use a site a new one comes out and I have to start all over again, so we'll see what happens with this!

A bit about us... Me and Dustin have been married for just about 3 years (in July) and we are expecting our first little one in May! A little Princess, Oaklie Mae. We are beyond excited to start our little family!
We enjoy doing pretty much anything that is outside. Dustin grew up in a VERY adventurous family, four wheeling and jeeping are their specialties; so I've had to learn how to become more "out-doorsy" the last 3 years...I'm still working on it!

I'm hoping to keep up with this, but we'll see how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. Im not really an outdoorsy type of girl either...Josh kind of claims he is but we've only been camping once in 2 years and thats it...so I think I'm the one training him. If you want to, you can go to thecutestblogontheblock.com and they have tons of free backgrounds for your blog and will even tell you exactly how to do it. Can't wait to see updates on Oaklie!

    ReplyDelete