Wednesday, November 17, 2010

to Blog or NOT to Blog?

I have plenty to say, ask anyone who knows me. So why is it so hard to type it?
I have mixed emotions on blogging... I have really enjoyed reading some blogs, and others, I think WTF? people this is the internet!!! the World Wide Web! why in the hell are you posting such personal things on here? ( hopeful I am never guilty of this)
but after some convincing from my oh so funny and amazing Best friend/cousin, here I am to try it out again!

so lately life has been pretty good :) I don't have a whole lot to complain about- except that damn money tree that I ordered has yet to arrive!
this year has been super busy- in a nut shell

had a job, got laid off
had little miss Oaklie!
turned 25
celebrated 3 years of marriage to my wonderful Husband!
learned of 3 new family members :)
and got a new job that I love!

pretty average right?

so without getting to "personal" (I've jinxed myself- it will happen now)
I had decided I would like to find my Birth Father and in doing so I discovered that (on a very sad note) he had been killed in an accident when I was 11...super mixed emotions on never getting to meet him, I won't get into it; but (on a SUPER positive note) also discovered he was married to a wonderful woman and they had 2 kids! my half sister and half brother- who I have had so much fun getting to know, and can't wait till we can meet in person! (they live far away)

Becoming a Mom this year has defiantly been the highlight! she is our little Angel! we where truly blessed to get her! she will be 6 month on thanksgiving and I can't believe how fast it has gone by :( a part of me is so excited for her to grow up- but most of me want's her to be little forever! she is so fun, so active- always busy looking around and now rolling and scooting! she has started to eat baby food and cereal....which is an adventure! we have a bumbo chair- that we love! but didn't realize how quickly we would need a high chair so we had put off buying one, thinking we'd just use the bumbo- so not the same...needless to say this weekend our #1 priority is buying a high chair! Also Oaklie's latest and greatest is getting her first tooth! she has been teething sense she was 3 months- not a joke...also not fun! for her or us. so over this last weekend we where pretty Stoked to see that it had started breaking through her little gum's- only to realize this is the most painful part for her :( so we've been getting through the low- grade fever's, little bit of fussing ( she's so not a fussy baby!) and spitting up! she's been having a hard time getting to sleep too- which is why I am enjoying a lovely movie date with her and baby Bach right now :) she is however still sleeping through the night, so really I can't complain!

New Years is coming so I;m setting my goals...starting now, in no particular order....
1- keep up on Blog
2- lose weight....but for real this time.
3-be better about spending money
4- try not to judge others or talk about them.....even if they are crazy!

there will be more, there always is :)
well this was fun- Thanks Miss New Booty!

xoxo
gossip girl
man I love that show! I need to own season 3!




4 comments:

  1. haha i love you. keep it up girl... because you are far from boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing for teething... give her some cold or frozen cucumber to suck or gum on. It has a natural anti-inflammatory and so it will help with the swelling and pain. Orajel will actually plug up where the tooth is supposed to break through and make it harder and hurt more. Try it! Love reading your blog by the way, and you will find it fun too when you look back in a year and read it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw last comment was from me (Amy White) it didn't log me in right LOL.

    ReplyDelete