Friday, November 19, 2010

A work in Process...

when you play with fire, you will get burned. something we where all taught when we where little. 
If you talk Shit about someone (even it's true)- it will catch up with you, or hurt someone not intended to be hurt.....something I'm learning the hard way :(

Lesson Learned. I'm a work in process.

Along with this- I am learning I am way more of a grudge holder than I ever thought- the main reason I talk about "certain people" is because the way they treated me....it's been like 2 years- time to get over it. 
 1st step is admitting you have a problem right?
 we'll go ahead and add this to my new years list. 

That is all for tonight.....
p.s watching the sorcerers apprentice.....not a huge fan- which is why I am blogging. 
Also started my Christmas shopping today!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment